Breathing pattern and digestion dysfunction are intimately linked and to resolve these issues a working knowledge of breathing pattern mechanics, energy, hormones and nutrition are necessary.
This course explores the factors that decrease both optimal breathing pattern and digestion and why working on these factors in isolation may fail to resolve the issues at hand.
- Why breathing pattern dysfunction causes pain
- and stability issues
- Hormones associated with breathing and digestion
- How to review a systems questionnaire
- How to assess and treat breathing pattern issues
- Why so called healthy diets decrease digestion
- Nutrition strategies for improved energy & digestion
This course is for rehabilitation and movement therapists such as pilates, yoga and trainers who want to expand their knowledge and application in the areas of breathing and digestion related issues.Find Me On Social Media: